“Hyperlocal" Advertising with Window Graphics | Image360
An old retail standby gets a new name!
A countermeasure to online sales appeals, hyperlocal advertising as practiced by brick-and-mortar retailers is defined as the act of appealing directly to prospects in the immediate vicinity. Of course, one of the most tried-and-true methods of drawing shoppers through your doors is with window decals and graphics.
And, as appealing as they are to prospects, they’re often every bit as attractive to store owners! Window graphics offer numerous advantages to retailers, among them:
- They’re of primary importance: Whether you operate a freestanding store or lease space in a shopping mall or strip center, the first chance you have to gain the attention of potential customers is often with the graphics you display on your windows.
- They’re affordable: Whether you utilize window decals or business window clings, window graphics usually offer cost advantages over other forms of advertising and promotion.
- They’re flexible: Because window graphics are relatively inexpensive, you can change them frequently to promote specials or post them for longer periods, depending on their content. Of course, you’ll want to update them regularly in any event. In doing so, they’ll attract attention and look exciting, rather than becoming just another part of the retail landscape.
- They’re (largely) regulation-free: Many municipalities require a permit to mount signage outside a store. This often involves gaining approval from a city department and paying a fee. In contrast, window graphics usually don’t require any permission before posting, not even from a landlord!
- They’re functional: Depending on the type and size of your window decals or business window clings, they can provide shade from sunlight—helping to minimize cooling costs in the summertime. What’s more, they also offer a degree of privacy to your shoppers.
- They’re hardworking: Outward-facing window decals or business window clings will, of course, alert passersby to your specials, new inventory or more. Equally effective, inward-facing window graphics can guide customers to departments, alert them to markdowns and point them to your cash registers!
For expert assistance with window decals and graphics, rely on Image360 Baltimore-White Marsh.
Your local resource for graphics that enhance, displays that inform and signage that works, rely on us for affordable and effective window graphics of all types—including business window decals and business window clings. To get started, contact us today!