Transform Your Signage: Top Reasons to LED Retrofit Your Business Signs
Retrofitting your company’s neon, fluorescent or other illuminated signs with LEDs (light emitting diodes) is a bright idea in more ways than one.
Assuming the lighted signage is in good condition, communicates a relevant message and displays your current branding, an LED retrofit rather than a new lighted sign replacement will enable you to retain most of your investment.
Best of all, you’ll benefit from LED signage––perhaps the most advanced and efficient lighting method option available to you today. Your advantages are many. With LED sign lighting, you can:
- Reduce Maintenance: Outdoor LED signs typically only require service once every five to 10 years, compared to annual or even quarterly service calls usually associated with other lighting options.
- Improve Energy Efficiency: LED sign lighting yields significant cost savings every month versus traditional types of illumination, consuming 50-90 percent less electricity.
- Minimize Environmental Impact: Unlike neon and fluorescent lighting, LED illumination does not contain hazardous chemicals such as mercury or phosphor.
- Get Instant Illumination: While some other types of traditional lighting can take a while to warm up––especially in colder weather––custom LED signs turn on instantly.
- Cut Replacement Expenses: The LEDs in outdoor LED signs can last 10 years or longer, which is significantly greater than the service life often associated with traditional lighting.
- Enjoy Greater Safety: When compared to neon systems that run on as many as 15,000 volts, LED signage operates on extremely low voltage and thereby reduces the risk of becoming a fire hazard.
Best of all? Custom LED sign conversions are relatively easy and minimally disruptive. Experienced signage pros can readily complete most LED retrofits without inconveniencing your business.
For expert assistance with LED retrofits, other illuminated signage and more, rely on Image360 Corporate.
Your local resource for graphics that enhance, signage that works and displays that inform, we provide professional art and graphic solutions for all types of businesses and organizations. To get started, contact us today.